Ta vsebina ni na voljo v vašem jeziku, vendar pa je tukaj angleška različica.
This guide contains information on how to use the XInput API to interact with the Xbox 360 Controller when it is connected to a Windows PC.
- Getting Started With XInput - This section contains a description of XInput and describes how to get started using XInput in your application.
- XInput Versions - This section contains information on the versions of XInput.
- XInput and DirectInput - This section contains information on the differences between XInput and DirectInput, and how you can use both side by side.
- DirectInput and XUSB Devices - Contains information on the Xbox 360 Common Controller class (XUSB) device mappings.
- XINPUT and Controller Subtypes - Lists the controller subtypes available in XInput.