Este conteúdo não está disponível em seu idioma, mas aqui está a versão em inglês.
Adding Art, Music, and Other Game Assets
Describes game assets, such as bitmaps, models, textures, and sounds. These assets, a collection of data files used to support gameplay, are managed by the XNA Framework Content Pipeline.
This section discusses how you can manage the assets in a game project.
In This Section
- Adding Content to a Game
- Describes how to add and load content such as textures, meshes, sounds, and data in your game.
- Game Content Project
- Describes a project type designed to store all content for a game.
- Game Content References
- Describes the use of the Content References node within a game project.
- How to: Add a Game Content Project
- Describes the process to create a new content project in an XNA Game Studio solution.
- How to: Add Game Assets to a Content Project
- Demonstrates how to add an art asset to a game content project.
- Game Asset Properties
- Describes property settings, indicating which actions the project system should perform on a game asset file of a supported type.
- Adding New Content Types
- Describes the architecture and features of the Content Pipeline, and how to add new content types.
Related Overview Topics