Developing Windows Phone Games
XNA Game Studio 4.0
This section discusses how to use the XNA Game Studio environment to develop Windows Phone games.
In This Section
- Creating a Windows Phone Game or Library Project
- Describes how XNA Game Studio includes a set of project templates that will help you to develop game projects for Windows Phone using the XNA Framework.
- Deploying a Windows Phone Game
- Describes how XNA Game Studio can copy executable and media files to a Windows Phone emulator or device once you are ready to deploy them.
- Debugging a Windows Phone Game
- Discusses issues that apply to debugging Windows Phone games on your retail console.
- Using the Windows Phone Emulator
- Describes how the Windows Phone emulator can be used with XNA Game Studio.
- Troubleshooting Windows Phone Deployment
- Provides some helpful troubleshooting tips for Windows Phone deployment if you are unable to establish a successful connection between your computer and your Windows Phone device.
- Migrating from Zune to Windows Phone
- Discusses how to migrate games written for Zune and Zune HD on XNA Game Studio 3.1 to Windows Phone with XNA Game Studio 4.0.
- Windows Phone Programming
- Provides topics that are specific to programming games on Windows Phone.