Managing Game Assets
This section discusses how you can manage the game assets held by a game project.
In This Section
- Game Content Project
- Describes a project type (nested within a standard XNA Game Studio project) designed to store all content for a game application.
- Adding Game Content Projects
- Describes how XNA Game Studio supports the use of multiple content project folders within a game project.
- Adding Game Assets to Your Game
- Demonstrates how to add a texture asset to your game. The same procedure can also be applied to model and sound assets.
- Game Asset Properties
- Describes property settings indicating which actions the project system should perform on a game asset file of a supported type.