Submitting your app
After you have reserved your app's name, set up your payout account, built your app's packages, and tested the app with the Windows App Certification Kit, you're ready to begin the submission process.
To submit an app, you'll need to sign in to your Windows Store Dashboard. (You can get there by clicking the "Dashboard" link near the top of any page in the Windows Store apps Developer Center.)
- In your Windows Store Dashboard and click Submit an app. This takes you to the Release summary page, which lists the steps that get your app ready for Windows Store certification.Note If you've already reserved an app name, you will see a tile on the Dashboard for that app. If that's the case, click the app tile instead of Submit an app.
- Click App Name to enter and reserve the name of your app, if you haven't already done so.
- Click Selling details to supply info such as your app's price, category and subcategory, and markets.
- Click Services to configure features such as push notifications and in-app products.
- Click Age rating and ratings certificates to select the age rating for your app and upload any ratings certificates.
- Click Cryptography to declare whether your app uses any cryptography.
- Click Packages to upload your app's packages.
- Click Description to enter your app's description.
- Click Notes to testers to provide the certification testers with info that will help them test your app.
- Click Submit for certification to submit your app.