Returns the readiness state of a TextTrack with values that let you determine whether the track is loaded, is loading, or failed to load.
This property is read-only.
state = object.readyState
A value that represents one of the following states:
- NONE (0) - The TextTrack has been declared with a TextTrack element, but is not yet loaded.
- LOADING(1) - The TextTrack is currently loading with no errors so far.
- LOADED (2) - The TextTrack is now loaded with no errors.
- ERROR (3) - The TextTrack failed to load. Possible causes are a bad URL or unknown text format.
- HTML5 A vocabulary and associated APIs for HTML and XHTML, Section 4.8.9
The readyState property can be checked to avoid errors or missing data when loading larger text tracks or the source is on a slow connection.