playing | onplaying event
Occurs when the audio or video has started playing.
|Event Property||object.onplaying = handler;|
|addEventListener Method||object.addEventListener("playing", handler, useCapture)|
Event handler parameters
- handler [in]
Event handler object.
- HTML5 A vocabulary and associated APIs for HTML and XHTML, Section 188.8.131.52
To invoke this event, do one of the following:
- Start playing the media element.
- video element
- video object
- How to use HTML5 to play video files on your webpage
- How to use HTML5 to Add an Audio Player to your Webpage
- Make your videos accessible with Timed Text Tracks