Backgrounds and Borders
Windows Internet Explorer 9 introduced support for several new features of the CSS Backgrounds and Borders Module Level 3, including border-radius and box-shadow properties.Internet Explorer 9 also introduced support for the following new CSS3 properties:
Internet Explorer 9 also added functionality to the following existing CSS background and border properties:
- background-color: Supports CSS3 Color.
- background-image: Supports multiple values and SVG images.
- background-repeat: Supports multiple values, plus the space and round values.
- background-attachment: Supports multiple values, plus the local value.
- background-position: Supports multiple values.
- background: Updated for CSS3.
- border-color: Supports CSS3 Color.
- How to Add Rounded Corners with CSS3
- How to Add Drop Shadows with CSS3
- How to Create Stylish Buttons with CSS3
- Mastering CSS3: Box Shadows
- Mastering CSS3. Multiple backgrounds
- Replace Those Images with CSS: Rounded Corners