Updated: March 10, 2015
An HTTP message contains an AtomPub entry describing the filter expression against which the messages sent to the topic are evaluated. Optionally, it can describe an action that can be taken on the message if the filter evaluation succeeds. All available rules attributes are documented in RuleDescription.
In This Section
- Create Rule
- Creates a new rule.
- Delete Rule
- Deletes an existing rule.
- Get Rule
- Retrieves the description for the specified rule.
- List Rules
- Enumerates the rules that exist under the specified subscription.
- The rule description is an XML AtomPub document that defines the desired semantics for a rule. The rule description contains the following properties.
- Example: Creating a Rule
- An example of how to create a rule.