Microsoft DirectX Transform enables you to produce effects on images. The API provides sophisticated graphics tools for modifying and combining images. These tools include scaling, dithering, compositing, alpha blending, image filtering, and many others. You can use transforms in your own image-based applications.
The following articles will help you learn how to write transforms.
- About Transforms and DXSurfaces
- Author's Guide to Transforms
- Implementation Guide
- Using the CDXBaseNTo1 Base Class
- Example: The Wipe Transform
- DXETool for Transform Writers
- Copyright Information