Bug Check 0x15E BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER_LIVE_DUMP
The BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER_LIVE_DUMP bug code has a value of 0x0000015E. This bug code indicates that NDIS has captured a live kernel dump. NDIS does not generate a bug check in this situation.
Parameter 1 is always equal to 0x01. This table gives the meanings of the other parameters.
|Parameter 1||Parameter 2||Parameter 3||Parameter 4||Cause of Error|
Address of the physical device object (PDO) of the miniport
A code that indicates the reason for the error. See Cause for possible values.
The miniport has experienced a fatal error and must be removed.
When Parameter 1 is 0x01, Parameter 4 indicates the cause of the error. Here are the possible values:
- 70: Caused by user mode
- 71: Caused by NdisMRemoveMiniport
- 72: Caused by NdisIMInitializeDeviceInstanceEx failing
- 73: Caused by MiniportRestart failing
- 74: Caused by failing a OID_PNP_SET_POWER (D0) request
- 75: Caused by failing a OID_PNP_SET_POWER (Dx) request
This bug code occurs only in Windows 8.1 and later versions of Windows.