Hides the app bar on Windows and the secondary command menu on Windows Phone.
This method has no parameters.
This method does not return a value.
Listen for the onafterhide event if you want to perform an action after the app bar is hidden.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
|Windows Phone 8.1|
- Your first app - Part 3: PageControl objects and navigation
- Navigating between pages (HTML)
- Adding app bars
- Adding nav bars
- HTML AppBar control sample
- HTML NavBar control sample
- Navigation and navigation history sample
- Command patterns
- Navigation patterns
- Guidelines for app bars
- Bottom app bar
- Top app bar