이 콘텐츠는 한국어로 제공되지 않아 영어 버전으로 표시됩니다.
Describes how XNA Game Studio provides numerous feature extensions to Visual Studio and Visual C# Express to help create eye-popping games.
This section discusses the special features of the XNA Game Studio development environment.
In This Section
- How to: Create a Localized Game
- Describes the process of creating an XNA Game Studio game that can be localized.
- Game Studio Features
- Describes features and usage of XNA Game Studio.
- Extending Game Studio
- Describes how XNA Game Studio can be customized to support special functions to aid development of games.
- Advanced Windows Phone Development
- Provides detailed information about Windows Phone game programming.
- Advanced Xbox 360 Programming
- Provides detailed information about the capabilities of the Xbox 360 hardware, and issues to consider when programming games for Xbox 360.