이 콘텐츠는 한국어로 제공되지 않아 영어 버전으로 표시됩니다.
What's New in Visual C++ .NET 2003
Microsoft Visual C++ .NET 2003 provides many improvements and several new features.
In This Section
- Visual C++ .NET 2003 Frequently Asked Questions
- Answers questions about what is new and changed in Visual C++ .NET 2003.
- C++ Compiler, Language, and Linker
- Provides links and updated information about the compiler, linker, build tools, and C++ language features in Visual C++ .NET.
- C++ Libraries
- Describes changes to the Active Template Library (ATL), ATL Server Library, MFC Library, Standard C++ Library, and the C Run-Time (CRT) Library.
- Development Environment
- Describes changes in the development environment in Visual C++ .NET 2003.
- Windows Forms Designer for Managed Extensions for C++
- Describes designer support for Windows Forms applications that are created in Managed Extensions for C++.
- Project Build Automation Model
- Describes the new property pages and project build automation objects for the Visual C++ .NET 2003, including new objects, properties, and methods.
- Major Changes from Visual C++ 6.0 to Visual C++ .NET
- Provides links to topics discussing what was new in the Visual Studio .NET release.
- Major Changes in Visual C++ Releases
- Provides links to topics discussing the changes in the Visual C++ releases from Visual C++ 4.0 to Visual C++ .NET.
- What's New in Visual Studio .NET
- Summarizes new features in the shared Visual Studio IDE used by Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual C++, XML Web services, XML support, sample applications, and Help.
- Getting Assistance
- Provides links to accessibility features, the location of readme files, product support numbers, and tips for using the online documentation.
- Migrating Custom Wizards from Visual C++ .NET 2002 to Visual C++ .NET 2003
- Provides procedures for migrating your Visual C++ .NET 2002 custom wizards to this release.