Interfaces Implemented By the User-Mode Display Driver
This section describes the interfaces that the user-mode display driver implements and that can be called by the operating system.
- User-Mode Display Driver Functions
Describes the interfaces that the user-mode display driver supplies to the Microsoft Direct3D runtime.
- Transient Multi-Monitor Manager Reference
- Wireless Display (Miracast) Functions Implemented By User-Mode Drivers
Describes functions that implement the Miracast wireless display technology.
- Multiplane overlay functions implemented by the user-mode driver
Describes optional functions that are used with multiplane overlays.
- Adaptive refresh functions implemented by the user-mode driver
Describes functions that implement 48-Hz adaptive refresh for video content that was recorded at 60 frames per second (fps).