Using the Tracing Flags and Level Selection dialog box
In the Tracing Flags and Level Selection dialog box, the G (GUID) icon represents a trace provider. This icon appears beside the file name of the trace message control (.tmc) file for the trace provider. To select the trace level and trace flags for a provider, locate the appropriate G icon and do the following:
- To display or change the trace level of a provider, do one of the following:
- Double-click the Level item for the provider, and then select the level that you want for the provider. (You can select only one level.)
- Right-click the Level item, point to Level, and then click the level that you want for the provider.
- To display or change the flags of a provider, do one of the following:
- Double-click the Flags item for the provider, and then select or clear the check box for the flag that you want. (You can select multiple flags).
- Right-click the Flags item, and then click Set All Flags or Clear All Flags.
- To save the changes, click OK.