This section includes user interface reference, language equivalents, and other reference documents.
- General User Interface Elements (Visual Studio)
Contains documents about dialog boxes and windows that are not described elsewhere in the table of contents.
- Devenv Command Line Switches
Lists devenv command line switches.
- Visual Studio Commands
Explains how to use Visual Studio commands from the Commands window.
- Visual Studio Template Schema Reference
Schema reference for project and item templates.
- XML Tools in Visual Studio
Contains documents about the XML tools in Visual Studio and provides links to more information.
- Visual Studio for Applications Reference
Contains reference documentation for interfaces that you can use to integrate .NET Framework script engines into applications.
Contains documents about how to use the Microsoft build platform, which is integrated into Visual Studio.
- Resources for Troubleshooting Integrated Development Environment Errors
Contains links to resources to help you resolve IDE error messages
- Talk to Us
Contains information about how to locate customer support for Visual Studio.
- Accessibility for People with Disabilities
Contains tips about how to change accessibility options.
- Reference (Visual Basic)
Contains Visual Basic upgrading information and the Visual Basic language and run-time reference.
- C/C++ Language and Standard Libraries
Contains language reference documentation.
- JScript Reference
Contains documents about the JScript programming language. Includes properties, methods, objects, and functions, and other elements.
- .NET Framework Reference Information (Visual Basic)
Contains documents about the .NET Framework class library, compiler and language reference, and also ASP.NET syntax, XSD reference, and other topics.