Provide technical support
- Partner Center operated by 21Vianet
You are the point of contact for all customer operational, billing, or technical support questions related to the services you resell. As a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) reseller with 21Vianet, you agree to provide continuous (24 hours per day, 365 days per year) support to your customers for all services you resell. You agree to inform customers of your support processes and provide them with support channels.
Examples of the support services you are expected to provide to your customers include, but are not limited to:
- Account set up and sign up
- Accounts and billing
- "How to” articles and FAQs
- Service and software updates
- Software configuration
- Client connectivity and client desktop
- Performance and service availability issues within your span of control
For the most up-to-date support requirements, see the China CSP reseller program guide and agreement.
You can perform some administrative tasks on behalf of your customers in Partner Center operated by 21Vianet. These privileges allow you to directly support, configure, and manage your customers’ accounts and subscriptions. Use Partner Center to:
- Check the health of the services you resell
- Manage your customers' subscriptions
Perform administrative tasks on behalf of customers to correct missing or poorly-configured settings
Use Partner Center operated by 21Vianet to manage your customers' accounts and subscriptions. Use the admin center for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet to manage your customers' users.
To perform administrative tasks on behalf of your customers
- From the Dashboard menu, select Customers and then select your customer from the list.
- In the Customer menu, select Service management.
- In the Administer services section, select the service you need to work on. The management portal for that service opens.
- If you find a problem with a customer’s account, such as services that are down or a degraded customer experience, start by checking the health of the service(s) the customer subscribes to. See Check service health.
- If you are not able to solve your customer's problem yourself, you can escalate the problem to 21Vianet. See Report problems on behalf of a customer.