- Partner Center operated by 21Vianet
This article explains how to get support for issues you encounter when using Partner Center, and when and how to request support on behalf of your customers.
Getting customer support
To report issues that you're experiencing with Partner Center operated by 21Vianet, including technical issues, billing issues, and customer and subscription management issues, submit a service request with 21Vianet.
To submit a service request with 21Vianet
- From the Partner Center Dashboard menu, select Support requests > Partner Center requests.
- Select New request. You are taken to 21Vianet's support request form.
- Complete the form, and then select Submit. A support representative from 21Vianet will contact you directly.
Providing customer support
You are the point of contact for all customer operational, billing, or technical support questions related to the services you resell. As a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) reseller with 21Vianet, you agree to provide continuous support (24 hours per day, 365 days per year) to your customers for all services you resell. You agree to inform customers of your support processes and provide them with support channels.
Examples of the support services you are expected to provide to your customers include, but are not limited to:
- Account set-up
- Accounts and billing
- "How to” articles and FAQs
- Service and software updates
- Software configuration
- Client connectivity and client desktop
- Performance and service availability issues within your span of control
For the most up-to-date support requirements, see the China CSP reseller program guide and agreement.
Escalate a customer issue to 21Vianet
21Vianet provides escalation support, defined as support that you cannot reasonably provide to your customers because you do not have the necessary training, documentation, and/or support tools. However, if 21Vianet determines that you are inappropriately escalating issues then, upon request by 21Vianet, you agree to meet to discuss a remediation plan. For additional guidelines about escalating an issue on behalf of a customer, see the China CSP reseller program guide and agreement.
To submit a service request with 21Vianet on behalf of a customer
- On the Dashboard menu, select Support requests > Customer requests.
- Search for the customer whose issue you need to escalate to 21Vianet. Select the customer's name when it appears and then select New request.
- Select the service your customer needs help with. You are taken to the customer's admin center for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet. You may be able to solve your customer's problem in the Office 365 admin center or instruct the customer how to solve it themselves.
- If your customer still needs help, select Submit a service request. Fill in the support details and then select Submit. A support representative from 21Vianet will contact you directly.