Upgrade an existing customer subscription
- Partner Center operated by 21Vianet
Use Partner Center operated by 21Vianet to add more licenses to an existing customer subscription and to upgrade an existing subscription.
The following upgrades are available to Cloud Solution Provider resellers in China:
|Office 365 Business|
|Office 365 Business Premium|
|Office 365 Business Essentials|
Subscriptions can be upgraded if these conditions apply:
- The subscription must be active (not suspended or cancelled).
- You must have delegated administrative privileges for this customer and service. Learn how to request delegated administrative privileges from a customer.
- The customer can’t already have subscriptions that include the additional services.
- The customer can’t already have the subscriptions you are trying to upgrade them to.
It is possible, in the latter two cases, that the customer may have purchased those subscriptions or services from another reseller or another channel. They won’t be able to purchase them from you unless they cancel their existing ones first. For more information, see Multichannel.
To upgrade a subscription
- To see if a subscription is eligible to be upgraded, select a customer from your customer list. The customer's Subscriptions page opens.
- Select the subscription you want to upgrade. The subscription's Details page opens. If the subscription is eligible to be upgraded, you'll see a note just under the subscription ID, prompting you to Upgrade now.
- Choose a new offer and enter the number of licenses the customer needs. Select Submit.
You may need to use the admin center for Office 365 operated by 21Vianet to complete some upgrade-related tasks.