Property Pages Build Tab
The Build tab allows you to determine which properties are set for the selected project.
- Generate debugging information
- Directs the integrated development environment (IDE) to create information that aids in debugging when the project is run.
- Option Strict Off by default
- Makes Option Strict active for the selected project. Option Strict On enforces strict type semantics.
- Option Explicit On by default
- Makes Option Explicit active for the selected project. Option Explicit On enforces explicit variable declaration.
- Option Compare Binary by default
- Turns on the Binary option for Option Compare, which controls how string comparisons are carried out. Leaving the box unchecked specifies Option Compare Text.
- Enable build warnings
- Causes build warnings to appear at design time.
- Treat warnings as errors
- Causes build warnings to appear in the IDE as errors. This option is unavailable if the Enable build warnings box is unchecked.
- Define DEBUG constant
- Defines debug constants.
- Define TRACE constant
- Defines trace constants.
- Custom constants
- Specifies constants to be used in the project.