Visual Studio .NET 2003
This section provides step-by-step topics that demonstrate some of the common ways to use XML files and XML Schemas based on the XML Schema definition language (XSD) defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
In the Visual Basic and Visual C# Documentation
- Walkthrough: Creating an XML File with an Associated XML Schema
- Describes how to create an XML Schema and an XML file and use the XML editor.
- Walkthrough: Creating a Dataset with Tables, Keys, and One-to-Many Relationships
- Explains how to create a dataset to represent a one-to-many relationship .
- Walkthrough: Creating an XML Schema with the XML Designer
- Describes how to create a schema to represent a purchase order.
- XML Schemas and Data
- Lists topics about working with XML data and XML Schemas.
- Accessing Data
- Provides a list of topics about working with ADO.NET in Visual Studio.
- Data Walkthroughs
- Lists all the step-by-step topics about working with data in Visual Basic and Visual C#.
- Walkthroughs in Visual Basic and Visual C#
- Lists all the step-by-step topics that use Visual Basic and Visual C#.
- Samples and Walkthroughs
- Provides links to all sample applications and step-by-step topics in Visual Studio.
- XML in Visual Studio
- Summarizes the support for XML in all Visual Studio products.
- Visual Basic Code Example Topics
- Shows quickstart-like code examples that help you perform common tasks in Visual Basic .NET.