Adding Context-Sensitive Help to an MFC ActiveX Control
As the developer of an ActiveX control authored using MFC, you may want to provide online help to developers who use your control as they are developing their applications, as well as to those who use the control in a running program.
The following topics discuss several aspects of adding context-sensitive Help to an MFC ActiveX control.
- Creating an ActiveX Control for Help Access
- Adding Help to an Existing ActiveX Control
- Modifying the .rtf File
- Compiling the MFC Control's .hlp File
- Help at Design Time for an MFC Property Page
- Help at Design Time for All Properties
- Help at Run Time for an MFC ActiveX Control