Language Recommendations for Upgrading
Differences in language between Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET necessitate changes to code when an application is upgraded. The following are some recommendations you can follow when preparing a Visual Basic 6.0 application for upgrade, or when developing Visual Basic 6.0 applications that might later be upgraded.
In This Section
- Preparing a Visual Basic 6.0 Application for Upgrading
- Describes how to make sure that your application is ready to be upgraded.
- Things to Consider Before Upgrading
- Discusses the limitations of and considerations for upgrading.
- Upgrading Applications Created in Previous Versions of Visual Basic
- Discusses upgrading your Visual Basic 6.0 applications.