Updated: October 20, 2013
Applies To: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
This action produces a text file that has detailed information about the system on which the trace was taken.
-a sysconfig [-xml] [-netidentity] [-cpu] [-memory] [-build] [-etw] [-power] [-disk] [-idechannel] [-video] [-nic] [-irq] [-services] [-pnp]
- Output is in XML format.
- Displays network identity information.
- Displays CPU configuration.
- Displays memory configuration.
- Displays build information.
- Displays ETW version information.
- Displays power state support information.
- Displays disk configuration.
- Displays Integrated Drive Electronics (IDE) channel configuration.
- Displays video configuration.
- Displays network interface controller configuration.
- Displays interrupt request (IRQ) configuration.
- Displays services information.
- Displays Plug and Play configuration.
If no activity is selected, all activities are selected by default.