Create a Table of Contents File
The help table of contents (.hhc) file is an HTML file that contains the topic titles for your table of contents. When a user opens the table of contents in a compiled help file (or on a Web page) and clicks a topic title, the HTML file associated with that title will open.
Using HTML Help Workshop, you can:
- Create a table of contents.
- Create a table of contents for a Web page.
- Create contents entries that have links to topics stored on a Web site.
- Customize the appearance of your contents file.
- Assign information types to contents entries to select the audience topics will be delivered to.
- Create contents files for large document sets
Build date: 4/14/2012