SetFriendlyName method of the MSFT_VirtualDisk class
Renames the virtual disk.
- FriendlyName [in]
The new friendly name to be set for the virtual disk.
This parameter is required and cannot be NULL.
- ExtendedStatus [out]
A string that contains an embedded MSFT_StorageExtendedStatus object.
This parameter allows the storage provider to return extended (implementation-specific) error information.
- Success (0)
- Not Supported (1)
- Unspecified Error (2)
- Timeout (3)
- Failed (4)
- Invalid Parameter (5)
- Access denied (40001)
- There are not enough resources to complete the operation. (40002)
- Cannot connect to the storage provider. (46000)
- The storage provider cannot connect to the storage subsystem. (46001)
- The storage pool could not complete the operation because its health or operational status does not permit it. (48006)
- The storage pool could not complete the operation because its configuration is read-only. (48007)
- The virtual disk could not complete the operation because another computer controls its configuration. (50002)
- The virtual disk could not complete the operation because its health or operational status does not permit it. (50003)
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [desktop apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [desktop apps only]|