Describes a single metric value.
A metric value is a single result and uniquely identified by:
- Its programmatic name
- The iteration from an assessment run
- A specific assessment identified by an assessment Id.
- A specific job, identified by an Id and a JobStartDateTime when it was run.
A metric can be described by two things:
- Its corresponding Metric Definition from the Assessment Manifest
- One or more Metric Validation Thresholds from the Job manifest.
<MetricValue> child elements </MetricValue>
There are no attributes.
The programmatic name of the metric.
This element contains a value.
Child element sequence
( Value, ProgrammaticName )
A container element for one or more MetricValue elements.
Metrics can have many different data types as described in the <MetricDefintions> node in an assessment manifest
|Can be empty||No|