- Unable to createdestination
Microsoft Windows Resource Compiler (RC) was not able to create the destination file. Make sure that there is enough disk space.
- Unbalanced Parentheses
Make sure that you have closed every opening parenthesis in the DIALOG statement.
- Unexpected value in RCData
The values for the raw-data parameter in the RCDATA statement must be integers or strings, separated by commas. Make sure that you did not leave out a comma or a quotation mark around a string.
- Unexpected value in value data
A statement contained information with a format or size different from the expected value for that parameter.
- Unknown DIB header format
- Unknown Menu SubType
- Unrecognized VERSIONINFO field; BEGIN or comma expected
The format of the information following a VERSIONINFO statement is incorrect.