Applying Merge Modules
Merge modules must be merged into an installation package using a merge tool. The best alternative is to obtain a freely distributed merge tool or purchase one of the merging tools to be available from independent software vendors. For example you can use the functionality provided by Mergemod.dll.
Multiple-language merge modules can be opened in different languages and then merged into a target to produce a different language version of the package. For more information, see:
- Using Automation to Merge a Merge Module into a Database
- Using the API to Merge a Merge Module into a Database
- Opening a Multiple-Language Merge Module in a Specific Language
- Merging a Multiple Language Module into the Same Package Multiple Times
- Connecting a Merge Module to Multiple Features