Using Managed Graphics Classes
The following topics describe how to use the GDI+ API in the managed class framework.
In This Section
- Getting Started with Graphics Programming
Describes how to accomplish basic tasks with GDI+.
- Using a Pen to Draw Lines and Shapes
Demonstrates how to construct a pen and use it to draw a variety of lines and shapes.
- Using a Brush to Fill Shapes
Demonstrates how to construct a brush and fill shapes with a variety of effects.
- Using a Gradient Brush to Fill Shapes
Shows how to create and use different types of gradient brushes.
- Working with Images, Bitmaps, Icons, and Metafiles
Demonstrates how to construct and manipulate images.
- Alpha Blending Lines and Fills
Demonstrates how to achieve transparency for shapes and lines.
- Using Fonts and Text
Shows how to draw text and use fonts and font families.
- Constructing and Drawing Curves
Shows how to draw Cardinal and Bezier splines.
- Constructing and Drawing Paths
Shows how to create figures using paths.
- Using Transformations in Managed GDI+
Demonstrates matrix transformations.
- Using Graphics Containers
Shows how to manage graphics object state and nested graphics containers.
- Using Regions
Demonstrates hit testing and clipping with regions.
- Recoloring Images
Demonstrates various aspects of manipulating colors.
- Using Image Encoders and Decoders in Managed GDI+
Show how to use image encoders and decoders to manipulate images.
- Double Buffered Graphics
Demonstrates how to reduce flicker with double buffering.