Transferring a file from a network resource (XAML)
Background Transfer is primarily designed for long-term transfer operations for resources like video, music, and large images. For a high-level look at Background Transfer, see Transferring data in the background. HttpClient is recommended for short-term operations involving transfers of smaller resources (i.e. a couple KB).
This topic will show you how to download a file.
This topic will show you how to upload data or a file from a device to the Internet.
- How to configure network capabilities
- Roadmap for Windows Runtime apps using C# or Visual Basic
- Roadmap for Windows Runtime apps using C++
- Transferring data in the background
- Background Transfer sample
- HttpClient sample