Gets or sets the AppBarCommand identifier.
Any alphanumeric string that begins with a letter. The underscore (_) can also be used.
The id should be unique throughout the scope of the current page. If a page contains more than one object with the same identifier, the objects are exposed as a collection that can be referenced only by ordinal position.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
|Windows Phone 8.1|
- Your first app - Part 3: PageControl objects and navigation
- Navigating between pages (HTML)
- Adding app bars
- Adding nav bars
- HTML AppBar control sample
- HTML NavBar control sample
- Navigation and navigation history sample
- Command patterns
- Navigation patterns
- Guidelines for app bars
- Bottom app bar
- Top app bar