ToastNotifier.Hide | hide method
Removes the specified toast notification from the screen.
The object that specifies the toast to hide.
Call Hide if the situation or action that caused the app to raise the toast is no longer an issue. This method should only be called when the app is in the foreground.
Windows Phone: This method also removes the toast notification from the action center.
Minimum supported client
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012|
Minimum supported phone
|Windows Phone 8.1 [Windows Phone Silverlight 8.1 and Windows Runtime apps]|
- Toast notifications sample
- Sending toast notifications from desktop apps sample
- Toast XML schema
- Toast notification overview
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast push notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification from the desktop
- Guidelines and checklist for toast notifications
- How to handle activation from a toast notification
- How to opt in for toast notifications
- How to schedule a toast notification
- How to enable desktop toast notifications through an AppUserModelID
- The toast template catalog
- Toast audio options