Tracking app sales
The Windows Store includes a set of financial summary reports that you can use to track your app sales. These can be accessed from by clicking Financial summary in the left side of your Windows Store dashboard.
The main financial summary that you see contains a high-level overview of all of your sales through the Windows Store.
- Total paid to date. This is the total amount that we've paid to your payout account since you first started selling apps in the Windows Store, through April 2015. The amount you see here doesn't reflect any taxes that have been withheld.
- App proceeds since last payment. Formerly, this showed the estimated amount of money you've earned since the last time we paid you. Going forward, you can find this info in the Reserved tile of the Payout summary.
- Financials by app. This table lists all of the apps that you sell through the Windows Store. For each app, you can see how much it has earned since you first listed it in the Windows Store through April 2015. You can also access detailed reports for the app by clicking the app's name.
- Payment history. This table lists the most recent payments we've made to your payout account, through April 2015.
We estimate your earnings and payments over dozens of different currencies. Detailed transaction reports are available if you need more specific info.
You can get more detailed information about sales for a specific app.
To access this info, click the name of the app in the Financials by app table. You'll then see:
- Total paid to date. This is the amount that we've paid to your payout account for your earnings from this app through April 2015. The amount you see here doesn't reflect any taxes that have been withheld.
- App proceeds since last payment. Formerly, this showed the amount of money you've earned through this app since the last time we paid you.
- Detailed transactions. From here, you can download a CSV file that lists all of the transactions for this app for up to the past two years (or a more limited date range that you select).