The badge image catalog (Windows Store apps)
A badge can display either a number from 1-99 or a status glyph. This topic lists the badge images available for use on a tile, together with their XML equivalent in the badge template.
Note The badge catalog is not extendable. Only the Windows-provided images listed in this topic can be used on a tile.
|A number from 1 to 99|
|Any number 99 or greater. Note that "99" is the largest number that can be displayed, even if the actual badge value is greater.|
|none||No badge shown|
- App tiles and badges sample
- Badge XML schema
- Badge overview
- Guidelines and checklist for tiles and badges
- How to clear a badge
- How to send a glyph or numeric badge in a local notification
- How to set up periodic notifications for badges
- How to update a badge through push notifications
Build date: 9/4/2012