This section provides tables that show how HTML 4.0, HTML5, and Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) properties map to Microsoft UI Automation control types, control patterns, and properties.
- ARIA sample — This sample app demonstrates how to use ARIA tags to make a Windows Store app fully accessible.
- WAI-ARIA Reference — This page of the official World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative - Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) specification provides links to reference information for all of the ARIA roles, states, and, properties.
- WAI-ARIA Authoring Practices — This page describes keyboard interaction and identifies the relevant WAI-ARIA roles, states, and properties for a set of widgets and structures.
- HTML5 Specification — This is the official W3C HTML5 specification that includes WAI-ARIA, which is now part of the HTML5 standard.
- OpenAjax Accessibility Examples — This site is an excellent resource for verifying the rules for WAI-ARIA and HTML5. It also contains a number of examples of WAI-ARIA implementations.
Build date: 11/28/2012