How to update links to external web pages for an enterprise environment
Learn how to update links to external web pages for an enterprise environment.
To set up the enterprise ACUR using group policy
- Open the group policy editor from an admin console.
- Select an existing policy or create a new policy.
- Go to Computer Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, or App runtime and set “Turn on dynamic content URI rules for Windows Store apps” to enabled.
- Click Show and Add to add any ACURs that are appropriate for the enterprise. For example, enter a value like “https://somecorp.com/*”.
- Click OK to close the rules page.
- Click OK to save the policy.
The setting that turns on dynamic content URI rules for apps is also included as part of the OMA-DM protocol (included with Windows starting with Windows 8.1). Check with your mobile device management provider about how to enable this setting.