Shows the specified commands in the NavBar.
The commands to show. The array elements can be NavBarCommand objects or command ID strings.
The parameter immediate is not supported and may be altered or unavailable in the future.
true to show the commands immediately, without animating them; otherwise, false.
This method does not return a value.
Minimum WinJS version
- Your first app - Part 3: PageControl objects and navigation
- Navigating between pages (HTML)
- Adding app bars
- Adding nav bars
- HTML AppBar control sample
- HTML NavBar control sample
- Navigation and navigation history sample
- Command patterns
- Navigation patterns
- Guidelines for app bars
- Bottom app bar
- Top app bar