Gets or sets a value that indicates whether the NavBar is disabled.
Disabled nav bars are hidden, do not react to edge events if not sticky, and may not be shown. If you set this property to true, then this nav bar is disabled, and hide is called if the nav bar is visible. If you set this property to false, then the nav bar is enabled and will respond to edge events.
true if the NavBar is disabled; otherwise, false.
Minimum WinJS version
- Your first app - Part 3: PageControl objects and navigation
- Navigating between pages (HTML)
- Adding app bars
- Adding nav bars
- HTML AppBar control sample
- HTML NavBar control sample
- Navigation and navigation history sample
- Command patterns
- Navigation patterns
- Guidelines for app bars
- Bottom app bar
- Top app bar