Releases resources held by the AppBarCommand. Call this method when the AppBarCommand is no longer needed. After calling this method, the AppBarCommand becomes unusable.
This method has no parameters.
This method does not return a value.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8.1 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 R2 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
|Windows Phone 8.1|
- Your first app - Part 3: PageControl objects and navigation
- Navigating between pages (HTML)
- Adding app bars
- Adding nav bars
- HTML AppBar control sample
- HTML NavBar control sample
- Navigation and navigation history sample
- Command patterns
- Navigation patterns
- Guidelines for app bars
- Bottom app bar
- Top app bar