Standard C++ Library Reference
A C++ program can call on a large number of functions from this conforming implementation of the Standard C++ Library. These functions perform essential services such as input and output and provide efficient implementations of frequently used operations.
In This Section
- Standard C++ Library Overview
- Provides an overview of the Microsoft implementation of the Standard C++ Library.
- iostream Programming
- Provides an overview of iostream programming.
- Header Files
- Provides links to reference topics discussing the Standard C++ Library header files.
- Standard Template Library Samples
- Provides links to sample code showing how to use the Standard Template Library.
- Breaking Changes in the Standard C++ Library Since Visual C++ 6.0
- Describes changes to the Standard C++ Library implementation.
- Provides links to topics describing the C and C++ language references, the libraries provided with Visual C++, the Visual C++ Extensibility Object Model, and the Microsoft Macro Assembler (MASM).
- Visual C++ Samples
- Provides links to sample code showing the capabilities of Visual C++ and the libraries and technologies it supports.