If the app bar is not disabled, shows the app bar on Windows and shows the secondary command menu on Windows Phone.
This method has no parameters.
This method does not return a value.
Listen for the onaftershow event if you want to perform an action after the app bar is displayed.
Minimum supported client
|Windows 8 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported server
|Windows Server 2012 [Windows Store apps only]|
Minimum supported phone
|Windows Phone 8.1|
- Your first app - Part 3: PageControl objects and navigation
- Navigating between pages (HTML)
- Adding app bars
- Adding nav bars
- HTML AppBar control sample
- HTML NavBar control sample
- Navigation and navigation history sample
- Command patterns
- Navigation patterns
- Guidelines for app bars
- Bottom app bar
- Top app bar