Samples and Walkthroughs
This section contains example code and sample applications that illustrate the syntax, structure, and techniques used to solve various programming challenges.
In This Section
- Visual Studio Samples
- Review the Duwamish and the Fitch and Mather sample applications, as well as smaller code samples.
- Visual Studio Walkthroughs
- Learn how to create different types of applications and components, in various programming languages, with these step-by-step guides.
- Introducing Visual Studio .NET
- Information about new features, Visual Studio .NET editions, and installation and setup.
- Getting Assistance
- Information about accessibility, readme files, using Help, and product support.
- Visual Basic and Visual C#
- Documentation that discusses application development in Visual Basic and Visual C#.
- Visual C++
- Documentation that discusses application development in Visual C++.
- Visual J#
- Documentation that discusses application development in Visual J#.
- Documentation for the JScript language, including reference, and compiler options.
- .NET Framework
- Documentation for the .NET Framework SDK, including background of the .NET Framework and reference topics.
- Programming with Office
- Provides information on using Microsoft Office and Visual Studio .NET as part of your business application.