These tools are provided with Microsoft Visual FoxPro to help speed the process of application development.
In This Section
- Adds label sizes to the new label dialog box in the Label designer.
- Removes the code page mark from any file that has a table file structure.
- Generates a program that can re-create a database.
- Generates a Web page based on data in a table.
- Maps values of properties of existing forms, class libraries, and projects according to specific conditions.
- Code Analyzer
- Provides visual controls, a menu, and keyboard options to navigate through application file code by using output from the Documenting wizard.
- Examines or changes address, byte, and ASCII values of data in a file.
- Getting Started with Visual FoxPro
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro is the object-oriented database management system that makes it possible for you to create state-of-the-art enterprise database solutions.
- Using Visual FoxPro
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro provides the tools you require to create and to manage high-performance, 32-bit database applications and components. With its robust tools and data-centric object-oriented language, you can build modern, scalable, multi-tier applications that integrate client/server computing and the Internet.
- The Microsoft Visual FoxPro reference includes topics on productivity tools, as well as the controls, objects, properties, methods, events, statements, functions, and constants available.
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro comes with numerous code samples that you can use for experimenting and becoming acquainted with features.