This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
The following topics describe changes to procedures between Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET.
In This Section
- Parameter Passing Mechanism Changes in Visual Basic
- Describes passing arguments to procedures.
- Procedure Calling Sequence Changes in Visual Basic
- Discusses procedure calls and returns.
- Procedure Declaration Changes in Visual Basic
- Describes optional procedure arguments and static local variables.
- Programming Element Support Changes Summary
- Provides an alphabetical list of programming elements that have changed or are no longer supported in Visual Basic .NET, and includes their replacements.
- Language Changes in Visual Basic
- Provides an overview of new and changed features in Visual Basic .NET.