SaveFileDialog Component (Windows Forms)
In This Section
- SaveFileDialog Component Overview (Windows Forms)
Introduces the general concepts of the SaveFileDialog component, which allows you to display a pre-configured dialog that users can use to save a file to a specified location.
- How to: Save Files Using the SaveFileDialog Component
Explains how to save a file via an instance of the SaveFileDialog component at run time.
- SaveFileDialog class
Provides reference information on the class and its members.
- Controls to Use on Windows Forms
Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- Dialog-Box Controls and Components (Windows Forms)
Describes a set of controls and components that allow users to perform standard interactions with the application or system.
- Essential Code for Windows Forms Dialog Boxes
Discusses the Windows Forms dialog box controls and components and the code necessary for executing their basic functions. (MSDN Online Library technical article)