The SoundPlayer class enables you to easily include sounds in your applications.
You can also use the SystemSounds class to play common system sounds, including a beep.
In This Section
- SoundPlayer Class Overview
Introduces the class and its commonly used properties, methods, and events.
- How to: Play a Sound from a Windows Form
Provides code to play a sound specified via a file path, UNC path, or HTTP path.
- How to: Play a Beep from a Windows Form
Provides code to play the computer's beep sound.
- How to: Play a Sound Embedded in a Resource from a Windows Form
Provides code to play a sound from a resource.
- How to: Play a System Sound from a Windows Form
Provides code to play the one of the system sounds.
- How to: Load a Sound Asynchronously within a Windows Form
Provides code to load a sound asynchronously from a URL and play it.
- How to: Loop a Sound Playing on a Windows Form
Provides code that plays a sound repeatedly.
Describes this class and has links to all its members.
- Windows Forms Controls
Provides links to topics about the controls designed specifically to work with Windows Forms.
- Controls to Use on Windows Forms
Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.