WCF Service Samples
The samples in this section cover service hosting, behaviors, and error handling in a Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service.
In This Section
- Service: Behaviors Samples
- Covers samples that show how to configure the instancing behavior and concurrency, and use attributes to define permissions.
- Service Hosting Samples
- Covers samples that show services that are self hosted, Web hosted, and hosted as an NT Service.
- Multiple Endpoints
- Shows how to configure multiple endpoints in a single contract.
- Multiple Contracts
- Demonstrates how to implement more than one contract on a service and how to configure endpoints for communicating with each of the implemented contracts.
- Demonstrates a how to specify endpoints using relative or absolute addressing.
- Service Description
- Demonstrates how a service can retrieve its service description information at runtime.
- Service Interoperability Samples
- Shows how non-WCF clients can interoperate with a WCF service.
- WCF Security Samples
- Demonstrates service security functionality.
- Demonstrates how to send extra information on a WCF call using headers.
- Multiple Endpoints at a Single ListenUri
- Demonstrates a service that hosts multiple endpoints at a single ListenUri.
- ConcurrencyMode Reentrant
- Demonstrates the necessity and implications of using ConcurrencyMode.Reentrant on a service implementation.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.