Service: Behaviors Samples
The samples in this section cover service behaviors.
In This Section
- Default Service Behavior
- Demonstrates how basic service behavior settings are configured.
- Shows how to configure the instancing behavior of a service.
- Shows how to configure the concurrency behavior of a service.
- Metadata Publishing Behavior
- Demonstrates how to control the metadata publishing behaviors of a service.
- Demonstrates the use of throttling controls.
- Service Transaction Behavior
- Demonstrates how to configure the service transaction behavior.
- Authorizing Access to Service Operations
- Demonstrates how to use the PrincipalPermissionAttribute attribute to authorize access to a service operation.
- Impersonating the Client
- Demonstrates how to impersonate the caller application at the service so that the service can access system resources on behalf of the caller.
- Membership and Role Provider
- Demonstrates how a service can use the ASP.NET Membership and Role Providers to authenticate and authorize clients.
- Service Auditing Behavior
- Demonstrates how to use the ServiceSecurityAuditBehavior to enable auditing of security events during service operations.
- Service Debug Behavior
- Demonstrates how service debug behavior settings can be configured.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.